EASTER LILY!

 My First Easter Lily Ever Grown Particularly Within A Garden Area In My Yard By Me!

Photo Album of Photos Of Lily

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y8BFknGos6hmKYze6


Last year when the Easter Lily season was almost over, I transplanted one of my daddy's Easter Lilies with the Lily still on it.   I left it there for the entire year and then saw in about the end of December some signs of growth again.  I waited a little while and dugged it up with a view of a little bulb, placed here as seen in the pictures.  Easter Monday was the first day of actually really seeing the beginning of the Lily blooming.  





Video recorded today of Lily in full bloom. ❤️



Lilies - Google Search

Easter lily - Google Search

(428) You Can Grow It: How to make your Easter lilies last longer - YouTube

(428) How to Plant & Care for Easter Lilies in Containers or Flower Beds | #gardening - YouTube

Comments